Troubleshoot specializes in small to medium-sized companies: researching, ordering, installing and maintaining your entire company’s desktops, laptops, and servers. We are fully certified through Microsoft Windows 2008 Server and Microsoft Exchange Server 2010.
For contracted work, we offer customers a Priority Service Agreement with optional proactive monitoring of your systems 24 hours a day, regularly scheduled backups, and updated virus protection. Priority Service can also include emergency after-hours coverage, 24 hours a day.
We also provide consulting on equipment, software, hardware, Cloud migrations and many many others areas of expertise. Troubleshoot can give you the pros and cons of cloud-based technologies from real world experiences with this emerging technology. Hear firsthand from our engineers some of the lessons that businesses are learning as they migrate. We provide honest and unbiased information to help you determine if a cloud-based solution is right for you.
Contact Us to discuss Priority Service and Support for your company.
Priority Service Agreement Offerings:
- Server Acquisition and Installation
- Multi Workstation Rollout
- Help Desk / Desktop Support Services
- Proactive Maintenance
- Server Migration and Upgrades
- Asset Management, Tracking and Inventory
- Malware / Spyware, Virus Removal and Protection
- Data Backup with Restore Confirmation
- 24/7 Server and Network Monitoring
- Microsoft Windows Server 2000-2008
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2003/2007/2010
- Hyper-V Virtualization
- Microsoft SharePoint, Office 365 and Cloud Computing
- Data Center Installation and Maintenance
- Network Administration & Service
- Wireless Setup / Diagnostics with Extended Range
- Email Archiving Solutions
- Next and Same Day On-Site Service
- Contract Hourly or Weekly, Ongoing Support Agreements Available