Troubleshoot offers rapid remote assistance for urgent help and emergencies. Within moments of contacting us, our engineers receive alerts through our routing center. Once we receive your contact information and the necessary information regarding the issues you’re having, an engineer logs in remotely and gets started resolving your problem. If your internet connection is down, or if you’re more comfortable with on-site support, an engineer can be dispatched to your location, usually within one business day (or even sooner with a Priority Service Agreement – see below).
- Malware, Spyware & Virus Removal with Proactive Protection
- Help with Documents, Applications, and Archiving Email
- Laptop and Desktop End User Support – with explanations in non-technical terms
- Our Performance and Security Checklist® (PASC) makes your system faster than the day you purchased it – and more secure!
For contracted work, we offer a Priority Service Agreement with regularly scheduled on-site service and support, proactive monitoring of your systems 24 hours a day, regularly scheduled backups and regularly updated virus protection. Priority Service can also include emergency after-hours coverage, 24 hours a day.
Thinking about moving to the Cloud? Troubleshoot can give you the pros and cons of cloud-based technologies from real world experiences with this emerging technology. Hear firsthand from our engineers some of the hard lessons that businesses are learning. We provide honest, unbiased information to help you determine if a cloud-based solution is right for you. Office 365, SharePoint and Google Docs, we have the information you need.
- Help Desk / Desktop Support
- Server and Workstation Troubleshooting and Upgrades
- Asset Management, Tracking and Inventory
- Pro-Active Maintenance
- Scheduled Backup with Ongoing Notifications
- Hyper-V Virtualization
- Cloud-Based Services such as file collaboration with SharePoint and Google Apps
- Wireless Setup with Extended Range and Boosted Signal Strength
- Server Acquisition, Installation and Migration
- Microsoft Windows Server 2000-2008, Microsoft Exchange Server 2003/2007/2010